Monday, May 23, 2011

This week's challenge: 10 things

Let's face it, I have plenty of time on my hands and I know I could be doing more for my health and well-being. So in the lead up to my half marathon next weekend I've decided I'm really going to focus on looking after myself this week both physically and mentally. With my ten things:

One reading session per day. Minimum 15 mins.
Two bottles (750ml) of water to be consumed each day.
Three strength/small weight sessions for the week.
Four scheduled training runs
Five days of Fitday
Six-ty second plank per day
Seven days of Vibrams - wear them around the house everyday.
Eight push ups per day.
Nine thirty bed time Mon - Thurs.
Ten days of bikram yoga.

If I manage to hold my end of the bargain for the week and do the 10 consecutive days of bikram I will treat myself to another half hour massage on top of the one I'm going to earn from the Man with the challenge we have going that involves cooking meat!

No comments:

Post a Comment