Saturday, October 15, 2011

1500 cals


I've got to get back on the Fitday bandwagon. I've watched my weight creep ever so slightly up to my uncomfortable point. I couldn't even begin to estimate what I've been eating per day at a guess between 1800-2000 cals. Which would be fine, if I was actually exercising. But I'm kind of not at the moment.

So today I wanted to be more mindful. I indulged over breakfast, coffee, french toast with raisin bread, stewed apples, strawberries & maple syrup (468). Lunch was a slightly less calorific affair, stir fry broccoli, fresh corn and home grown carrot, with chili, soy, lime sauce (143). A huge bowl of canteloupe, with a dollop of yogurt and a sprinkle of almonds (184) followed not long after. Afternoon snacks included and orange and a piece of bread with almond butter (178). Dinner was tacos, with refried beans, avocado, low fat cheese, tomato & lettuce (520).

How I felt: There was no denying I felt hungry. Which makes me feel uncomfortable. But I didn't feel bloated either, which is awesome. I drank far more water than I usually would, and far less coffee.

What would I do differently?: Opt for a smaller breakfast. Add more protein. Particularly at lunch.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Good on you getting back into fitday. I am expecting to be doing some serious calorie counting sometime next year!

    ReplyDelete