Monday, June 27, 2011

The week that was


Last week I set out to double my strength totals of last month. I hit that.

I discovered a breakfast of an egg scrambled with 40g of cottage cheese + chives + an english muffin = satisfying, tasty and comes in at a reasonable 245 cals.

We looked after the parentals dogs - they certainly encourage a healthy lifestyle. We ditched the car in favour of walking.

The last couple of days have been a disaster in terms of clean eating. I did drop half a kilo, but certainly not the two I wanted before next weekend. Back on track this week with plenty of water added in and some good sleeping habits (consistent bed & rising times). I tend to sleep poorly on low activity days.

Sun; ride: 1:01:58 | 25.21km | 24.41km/hr. The headwind on the way home was hard work.

Ride: 58:30 | 25.21km | 25.86 km/hr. Same ride as yesterday without the wind. My back was a little achy. Need to focus on engaging my glutes.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! I'll have to try cc with scrambled egg sometime- I have a love hate relationship with the stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart eggs. Eggs rock.
    Cottage cheese I am less enamoured with.
    If you live in melbs, I would be up for a coffee. Despite my doom and gloom I am good for a chuckle and really quite normal. Also totally selfish motivation - need the distraction.

    ReplyDelete