Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tracking Part II

However I didn't need FitDay to tell me the time in which I would consume the majority of my excess calories. That would be on arrival at home after work. I'm usually ravenous. I could eat a (tofu) horse. And I'd usually have a fair crack at doing so. I had to change this habit and fast. Now my go-to snack after work on warm days is:

• frozen banana, frozen berries (less cals) or a mix
• 1/2 cup low fat milk
• 1 tsp to 1 tbs honey (depending on my sweet craving)

Whiz! Usually rendering a very thick smoothie that is sometimes best eaten with a spoon! ~230 Cals for something I find tasty and filling.

Otherwise it's a piece of raisin toast and not the entire cupboard contents. Far less time consuming when you're logging food and really, far better for me.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean.. I am normally really hungry when I get home from work too! I have started to add extra protein in my lunch, and love a green monster to keep the hunger pangs at bay while I prepare dinner :)

    ReplyDelete