Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tracking Part I

Let's talk FitDay. I started using it (again) at the end of September and have managed to track consistently since then. I've lost 2kgs (4.4lbs). Excitingly I've lost 4cms off my hips and 3cms off my chest. My clothes are certainly feeling and fitting better. I'm now 2kgs off my goal weight for the 10km I've signed up for on Dec 12.

There are two major things that have worked for me. It's the most obvious and sometimes the hardest; calorie deficit (almost) every day. I was certainly overeating prior to tracking - like, everyday. Hands down my biggest downfall is food intake on days I don't exercise. It's not many days, but a few certainly creep in over a month. Tracking has taught me I just have to be really mindful on those days.

Stay tuned for part II tomorrow...

Run: 1:04 | 9.8km | 06m 29s/km. Ran home from work. A light sprinkling of rain, but nothing too bad. I felt pretty good, or better than I was expecting.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the run! I love that you can run home from work - sure beats the 'loops' that I have been doing lately :)

    ReplyDelete