Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hanging out

With the taste of Spring that we're having wetsuits dry outside in no time!

Kayaking
: 1 hr. Windier but warmer than last week, which was a bonus because this week I ended up in the water. However it was surprisingly easy to get back into the kayak. Must remember to wear the Garmin next week, would be very interesting to know how much distance we (don't) cover!

Run
: 1:00:10 | 9.11km | 6:34/km. I procrastinated on this run big time. The wind was rather off putting and it did contribute to the runs' toughness. I opted for hills and in hindsight would have been better to run on the flat. I felt tired and lethargic. The entire hour was a battle. My hips/ITB feel awesome after yesterday's massage, calves and ankles not so much, lots of tightness there.

Mon; kickboxing
: Boxing/kickboxing bouts interspersed with core/strength work. I feel like a bit of a burden on some of my classmates, for the most part they are incredibly helpful and willing to offer advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment