Wednesday, March 7, 2012

1780


Plenty of errand running today, of the beauty variety. Mani/pedi, waxing & hair appointment all in one day! Productive.

Breakfast: 2 crumpets, vegemite, almond milk latte
Post run: Cranberry/almond milk/Aussie bodies protein shake
Snacks: Popcorn, almonds, Fruit free Gluten Free Bar (last two not photographed, and pretty stoked to find the Fruit free bar fructose free!)
Lunch: Zucchini salad based on this recipe. I omitted chickpeas & added baked ricotta and I'm partial to a light mayo/horseradish dressing.
Dinner: Zucchini cheesecake based on this recipe. I omitted the Parmesan & added spinach.
Dessert: Choc nib chia cookies. They didn't hold together as well as I'd hoped, but I still ate far too many of these for my liking.

Run: 36:13 | 6km | 6:02/km. Vibram run. I procrastinated on this run big time. I thought it was going to be harder than it was. I keep putting pressure on myself to maintain a 5:41/km pace. I need to get over that train of thought and just get out there. I probably should have run in shoes to give my feet more of a rest after Sunday's Vibram run.

No comments:

Post a Comment