Monday, February 21, 2011

Goals for the week

This week sees me studying for an assessment on Friday. In order to keep the balance I've set myself two goals. The first is to drink three bottles of water daily; my hydration levels leave a lot to be desired. The second goal is to run 3x 10kms. One down, two to go!

Race report from yesterday to come. I had a ball!

Run: 1:03 | 10km | 6m18s/km. River run from home. I felt really good the whole way. I wore the Vibrams with Injinji socks. My first Vibrams run without blisters! I contribute it to two things, mainly the fact that I adjusted my technique, I think I was running on my toes rather than midfoot striking. I also think the socks helped and my feet were significantly warmer which is going to be important coming into the cooler weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment