Friday, July 13, 2012

Royal Botanic Gardens, Cranbourne

Sometimes it's just nice to walk. And that's exactly what we did, through the Royal Botanic Gardens in Cranbourne. I've been meaning to get there for years and I'm so glad I finally did. It's beautiful and well worth the visit. There's quite a bit of development/new planting going on I can't wait to see how it all pans out.

Gumboots were handy, an umbrella was a must. I can't wait to go back in springtime when everything is in bloom and the weather is that much nicer to be out and about in. Bikes are also allowed on certain paths, but jogging is not permitted.

And next time I will take a dSLR!

Tues; strength: 15m. Planks & squats
Tues; walk: 30m

1 comment:

  1. Hey miss Casie, your haircut looks great! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete