Friday, December 9, 2011

Advent Challenge: Day 07 - 09


Day 07. Wednesday
Strength: 15m. I was so close to not doing this, we got home late after hanging out in the city, checking out the forest of Christmas trees in Fed Square and the light projections on St Paul.

Day 08. Thursday
Rest. Today was exhausting, of the emotional variety. I pretty much spent my last day at work in tears. Three days short of 11 years - my first real/professional job! While the work could be highly disturbing the people I worked with are freakin' awesome and I'm going to miss them dearly. But I am so excited for the next phase of my career.

Day 09. Friday
Bodyrock: This session was 7 mins of huffing, puffing and plank burn. I might do a beep test later if it cools down and bank a rest day! I can do that right? It's my challenge.

In other news I was pretty excited to step on the scale this morning and see a flat 60kg. My clothes fit better and I feel better. I've lost 4.5kgs since mid October, for some reason I find this time of year the easiest to lose weight. Really all I've changed is portion size and aiming for calorie deficit 5-6 days out of 7. It's working!

No comments:

Post a Comment