Monday, March 7, 2011

Keep moving


Our last OS trip was to Vietnam. The Man and I took a cycling tour from Dalat (up high) to Mui Ne (beach side). About 80kms, through some hot countryside. Our poor tour guide was wilting at the end given he was used to the cooler climes of the high country. It was definitely a highlight of my trip. And with two months (from tomorrow) OS, I plan to move. Yes there'll be plenty of walking, but as much cycling and running as I can fit in!

It remains to be seen if or when I'll be able to blog, in the meantime may you stay free from injury and train consistently.

Sun; beep test: Level 4.7. That was my second attempt after a the first course was incorrectly measured. Still there's a bit of work to do on the whole 'running fast' side of things. I just wanted to see where I was at prior to leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment